Singer Kitchens is a great place to work!
How You'll Contribute
You will be the primary contact and be responsible for guiding each prospective customer that’s interested in remodeling their kitchen through the Singer Kitchens experience. You will ask great questions to discover and understand what each client wants to achieve and follow our unique sales process from initial consultation to measurement, design, product selection and install. The ideal candidate for this position has proven experience in both designing and selling kitchen renovation projects.
- Base salary and commission plus bonuses based on performance.
- First year earnings potential of $60-$70,000.
- Demonstrated history of achieving sales goals consistently
- Interior Design degree (preferred)
- 1-2 years experience in kitchen design or interior design
- Working knowledge of 20/20 design software, cabinetry, countertops and installation
- Experience with taking field measurements
- Experience with selling high ticket items
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Comprehensive 8 week training program
- Generous salary while training
- Potential for Career Growth and Advancement
- Group Health Insurance
We want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org